The Chicago Dental Society invites you to share your thoughts, work, photography and humor with the rest of our members. But don’t limit yourself, as this online forum has the ability to reach many in the community and inspire, challenge and enlighten your peers. It is a great way for your voice to be heard and acknowledged as well. So make a statement, make a point, make some noise!
If you have something that you would like to submit for the Online Voice, we accept PDFs, JPEGs, and Word documents. You may email Tom Long
at the Chicago Dental Society to submit content.
The Chicago Dental Society has established rules to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members. They are revised regularly by CDS. It is the responsibility of all users to follow these rules or they will be prohibited from future use of this site.
- Users should post in a way that is respectful of other users.
- Users should remember that this board is aimed at student and practicing dentists. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated.
- Users are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.
- Users should post in a way that is consistent with "normal writing." Users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts.
- Spam, advertising and product promotions are not tolerated here under any circumstance.
- The Chicago Dental Society reserves the right to remove any post at any time.