The Chicago Dental Society has established rules to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members. They are revised regularly by CDS. It is the responsibility of all users to follow these rules or they will be prohibited from future use of this site.
- Only CDS members are allowed to post. Allow 24 business hours for approval.
• Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users.
- Members should remember this board is aimed at student and practicing dentists. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated.
- Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.
- Members should post in a way that is consistent with "normal writing." Users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts.
- Members should use an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting a new topic.
- Spam, advertising and product promotions are not tolerated here under any circumstance.
- The Chicago Dental Society reserves the right to remove any post at any time.